Here is the 2nd installment of the LQW (Leadership Question of the Week). I recently spent three days on a personal retreat just to rest and recalibrate my leadership life. I find I need weekly think time and periodic retreats to recharge. What do you think? How important is this leadership discipline and how do you approach it? Please comment and add to the learning.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
My Most Recent Posts
- Inside Issues for Spiritual Leaders: Are You Clean?
- 5 for Leadership (08/17/12)
- Three Daily Tasks of a Spiritual Leader
- Leadership and The Crowd
- 4 Priorities for a Spiritual Leader
- 3 Traits of a Missional Leader
- 5 for Leadership (8/10/12)
- Movements & Organizational Boundaries
- How Not To Lead-5 Principles For Failure
- 17,996 hits