Here is the 2nd installment of “Leadership Question of the Week.” I have been asked many times if I believe that anyone can become a leader? I see organizations that seem to live out this philosophy-that all who will, can become leaders. I have sat under teaching that clearly stated that only certain ones are suited or chosen to be leaders. Some will refer to leadership as a unique spiritual gift. What do you think? Comment below and add to the conversation.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
My Most Recent Posts
- Inside Issues for Spiritual Leaders: Are You Clean?
- 5 for Leadership (08/17/12)
- Three Daily Tasks of a Spiritual Leader
- Leadership and The Crowd
- 4 Priorities for a Spiritual Leader
- 3 Traits of a Missional Leader
- 5 for Leadership (8/10/12)
- Movements & Organizational Boundaries
- How Not To Lead-5 Principles For Failure
- 17,996 hits