1. Delegation vs Empowerment I distinguish the difference between these two concepts and argue the need of greater empowerment in raising up more leaders.
2. 5 for Leadership-April 12th I highlight Tim Milburn, Angela Maiers, Bill Flint, Tim Sacket, and Michael McKinney in some quality posts on leadership.
3. The Posture of a Spiritual Leader This post takes a look at some critical principles out of John 8 on how a spiritual leader should view themselves.
4. What Is Fairness I explore the concept of “fairness” and contrast it to the principle of “justice”in our society today.
5. Principled Leadership In this post I make the case for not getting caught up in all of the leadership or ministry fads-but rather looking for the timeless principles behind a strategy or innovation.
I hope these will be of benefit to you.